Mobile device usage continues to grow at an outstanding rate. Apart from spending hours playing the addictive game Trivia Crack, we can actually use our smartphones and other devices for something that is productive and useful, such as searching for a job.
Several businesses are constantly looking for new ways that will allow their business to go mobile. One of the ways that businesses are using the increasing mobile device usage to their advantage is by recruiting job seekers with various mobile recruiting campaigns.
When you attempt to attract people to your company's website, whether it is through social media or mobile, you want to make sure they can apply for those jobs with ease and quickness.
In order to make that possible, you will want to consider doing the following:
- Make sure your website's career page is optimized to be used on mobile devices.
- Create a mobile app for job seekers to use.
- Allow job seekers to upload their resume using your app.
- Whenever you have job openings, post information on your social media networks. Post the links that will allow job seekers to apply quickly.
- Allow the applicants to sign up for email alerts or text alerts that will notify them of job openings.
- Allow job seekers to upload their resume using your mobile application
A couple of the biggest benefits of job seekers using mobile devices to apply for jobs are:
- They can apply from anywhere. They will not have to wait until they are sitting at a computer.
- As soon as they receive a text alert or email alert, they can immediately apply.
- When you have a mobile app or if your website is optimized for mobile use, they can easily apply.
As the years come and go, mobile device usage will only continue to grow. Mobile devices are exciting to use, and there are plenty of reasons why so many people use it every single day. Be savvy and creative in using mobile for your recruiting efforts when you need new talents. If you need outside help, do not be afraid to ask.
Contact us if you are ready to recruit new talent through texting.