We’re excited to be exhibiting at SmartRecruiters’ Hiring Success Conference on April 10-12, 2017 in San Francisco. Talent acquisition leaders from around the world are coming together to reinvent the future of recruiting, and we want to meet you there.
Why should you travel to San Francisco next month for HS17? To start, attendees will have access to hands-on learning, working sessions, thought leadership, and networking opportunities. The partner pavillion will also be featuring the best recruiting and sourcing tools on the market (including yours truly).
7 Reasons to Stop by TextRecruit's Booth
During the conference, TextRecruit's co-founder and CEO Erik Kostelnik, will be presenting and answering questions on how to best optimize your text recruiting campaigns. Stop by our booth to:
1. Learn to craft the perfect recruiting text with call-to-actions, signatures, mail merge and automation
2. Get tips on how to stay complaint when sending recruiting texts
3. See the TextRecruit + SmartRecruiters integration live and in-action
4. Try the TextRecruit Chrome Extension for sourcing from LinkedIn and elsewhere on the web
5. Get the low-down on our new recruiting chatbot powered by artificial intelligence
6. Get best practices on leveraging text message throughout the employee lifecycle: sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, onboarding and payroll & benefits
7. Win awesome prizes, pick up sweet TextRecruit gear, and meet fun people.
Learn From Top Recruiting Teams
There is no shortage of great speakers lined up to speak at Hiring Success 2017. Leaders like Michael Ross, EVP of Human Resources at Visa, Jeanette Ercilla from Square, Jason Fisher, Director of Human Resources at Dollar Financial Group, Morgan Wilson, Head of Global Field Talent, Training & Personnel Development at Expeditors, Diana Ferguson, VP of Talent Acquisition at OppenheimerFunds, will be presenting and sharing their recruiting strategies.
If You Can't Wait: See Our SmartRecruiters Integration Now
Schedule Time with TextRecruit at Hiring Success 2017
As a SmartRecruiters partner, we are offering our readers $100 off registration. Just enter code "TR100" here to get our special rate: http://bit.ly/2jcjcsb
If you would like to schedule a 1-on-1 meeting to discuss your text message recruiting strategy during the event then schedule some time with our team by requesting a demo below.